Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little annoyances

How many times a day/week/month do you think to yourself, wow, who does (insert name) think they are? Or, did (insert name) seriously just say that? I shouldn't be surprised since it continues to happen, but I think I'm still caught off guard sometimes by the way people handle things. In work, in regular life, wherever - people create a fuss to get what they want and then change their minds. Or one of the worst to deal with - people who are convinced that they are always right (and can't admit they are not), even if the other person can back up their information and is right! It's silly and I wish it didn't infuriate/frustrate/bother me. I guess this is a lesson in dealing w/ people and practicing being patient (sometimes I struggle with that.)

No comments: