Friday, November 14, 2008

Tonight

should be super fun. As previously mentioned, I am meeting friends for drinks, and karaoke - Amy has already decided that we should sing "Hold On" - which will be a reprise from Colleen's wedding.
The story:
At the reception for Colleen & Emmett's wedding - after the speeches, after the toasts, we were eating dinner, or about to be served dinner? tough to say. Anyway- Hold On, by Wilson Phillips came on. I'm not sure who started it, but somehow the two tables of the wedding party, and the bride/groom - maid of honor/best man table were all singing "Hold On." I don't think any of us considered the fact that there was a room full of people watching us. Colleen thought it was funny - as did the rest of us. I think they picked a great wedding party - since we all knew the words and were happy to sing it! haha. I wish someone had that on video. Mortifying - I'm sure.

1 comment:

Heather M said...

hold on for one moredayyyyyy