Monday, November 17, 2008

B*O*R*E*D

Mondays are good because "How I Met Your Mother" is on, which makes me laugh. Today at work was busy, long and I couldn't wait for it to be over. I am looking forward to a few things this week, so I think that's why Monday dragged a bit.
We were also watching "Intervention" tonight. It was creepy - a girl who had a lot of emotional and abandonment issues was addicted to huffing. She would buy spray cans of electronics cleaner - the spray air- and would breathe it in. I couldn't believe she wasn't dead already, or was still able to function w/o permanent brain damage. She got this really creepy blank stare on her face right after she huffed. I would be nervous to be around her, and incredibly sad if I was in her family. If someone in my family was acting that way - I would do all I could to help them out. I guess at some point if people don't accept it you can't do anything for them.
I'm bored tonight. I was watching dumb TV and got annoyed, now I guess it's time for bed.

No comments: