Monday, November 24, 2008

Homemade chili is better than Papa Gino's pizza

Sunday - I went over to Colleen and Emmett's to watch the Patriots game. Emmett had a few friends over, and Colleen made all sorts of yummy food - like chili, pumpkin bread and guacamole. (This may have inadvertantly guaranteed that their house will be the favorite football viewing house!) It was such a switch from a year or two ago - when we'd all go out on a Saturday night, get up late, and all lay around in the living room watching football and ordering pizza. I know I have written about things that remind you that you are an actual adult, and it shouldn't really be that surprising to me - but I think sometimes I am caught off guard by it all. I'm not complaining by any means, but I wonder if people are always this conscious of the transistions in the lives?

No comments: