Lori and I went to Trivia at a bar called Johnny D's. Below are some thing we learned, or were confused by.
- If you write "Johnny" in cursive, it looks like "Johmmy" (see above)
- The picture on the logo for the bar is not a beer tap.
- The dots on dice are called 'Pips' (we guessed)
- Vader is the Dutch word for Father (as in Darth Vader)
- People wear shirts that say ' I > U'
- Hosts of trivia night may refer to themselves as 'Trivia Jockeys'
- Macauley Culkin is the godfather of Michael Jackson's first child. (Lori knew that)
- The movie 'Clueless' has something to do with Jane Austen (It was a themed picture round)
- Even though Johnny D's has free pizza from 6:30 - 8:30 on Mondays, people BYODinner. Highlights include: Pizza delivered to a bar table, Burritos from Bolocco and Chipotle, popcorn from the movie theater and home made guacamole w/ tostitos.