Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4/1

So, it's April Fools' Day. This morning, I didn't really think of the date, and was listening to the radio. First - on Mix 98.5 - the DJ's mentioned something about a turnstile at Faneuil Hall to make tourists pay to walk on the sidewalks. People called in outraged! I thought, clearly this is a joke, esp since the female DJ was giggling - then remembered it was April Fools' Day. They got a lot of people fired up though! Then, on to WBCN - they kept calling themselves 'Power 104' and had a new team member - Amy, who knew nothing about sports (strange for a male targeted show). It was so strange - and they kept playing the same songs - Womanizer, and some other ones I don't know. Clearly - a joke. But people again, didn't think of the date and were outraged at the change.

I'm personally not a practical joker. I'm not a huge fan of surprises, bc I always like to know what is going on. And, it's not that nice to trick people!



No comments: