Monday, March 2, 2009

snow day and bad daytime TV

MORE snow. I know - everyone in New England is sick of it. . hopefully this is the last storm. So - our office is closed today , which I'm happy about bc I didn't want to dig out my car at 8am and drive down there. But - I could have used the distraction of being in the office.
I'm flipping channels on TV - and on Maury, which I cannot stand - the title is "I was in a coma - I can't be your baby's father." This looks pretty ludicrous so I stopped on it. The woman says she has never been w/ anyone else so the guy has to be the dad, but she has no money and has to sell blood for money. Can you even do that?? And she said she does it twice a week. UM that is impossible lady! You have to wait 56 days to give blood again. Unfortunately, the bleeping of the swearing got to me in about 1 minute so I will never know the outcome, but that's not such a bad thing.

No comments: