Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

DD knows how to celebrate the best month ever! I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I came into the lobby at work and they were sampling pumpkin lattes, pumpkin muffins and pumpkin donuts. The lattes are ok. I feel like I'd be inclined to buy one again mainly for the fall-ness of it - even though the first sip made me think of candles. Btw - a co-worker just walked in wearing an orange shirt - he must love October too!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I like fall better than all the other seasons, and October is my favorite month. I share the love of the season and holiday w/ my sister - though I think she takes it to a higher level than I do. (more decorations, baking, etc.) I tend to just over watch Hocus Pocus and carve pumpkins.

1 comment:

Heather M said...

Yeah i admit I take it to the next level and i LIKE IT. Last night erik was like, where is your orange fleece. Dont you have to put that on to watch HP? He was joking and saying, please heather, put the fleece on to watch the movie. you have to!!