Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloweenhead

I have a 'Cheer me up' playlist on my Ipod. If I get super cranky or annoyed and want to get out of it, I listen to it and usually end up at least smiling or laughing. The list consists of songs that I simply like, as well as ones that have a specific memory that makes me laugh.
Some highlights:
- With a little help from my friends (Across the Universe Soundtrack)
- Why does it always Rain on me? (Travis)
- Good Feeling (Travis)
- Revolution (Across the Universe Soundtrack)
- The Lonely Goatherd (Sound of Music ) <-- don't judge. it's ridiculous and funny and good for a laugh
- I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
- Dammit (Blink 182)
-The W.A.N.D. (Flaming Lips)
- Halloweenhead (Ryan Adams) This is usually the first one bc I usually have a 'Halloweenhead' when I start listening.
Do you have a go to list when you're upset or cranky? (What's on it?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lonely goatherd ain't nothing to be ashamed about. my cousins learned english (sort of) from this movie!