Only a few comments:
- Biden was very confident, concise and made me hope that Americans will vote for Obama / Biden
- Someone on TV commented after the debate that the headline tomorrow should be something along the lines of "Palin didn't embarass herself" - and it's sad/scary/discouraging that that is considered a success for her.
- Palin is all about "freedom" given her closing statements, but her views and McCain's views will restrict women's rights/freedom.
- Can someone PLEASE get her to stop the following:
2. saying 'Doggone'
3. saying 'hockey mom'
4. saying 'Joe Six Pack'
5. avoiding answering questions
*She sounds like the guy on Tommy Boy (Dan Akroyd) when he goes, "I make car parts for the American worker. Because that's who I am and that's who I care about."