Monday, August 18, 2008

i heart music

I liked Jason Mraz when he first came out and then completely forgot about him.
I love his new song though. (and isn't he sort of cute?)
update:
[I think I like the live version better:]


video


more notes:
I am a sucker for sappy songs. This song is sweet, or god awful considering where you are in life. If you are in a breakup, or single w/ no prospects - this song might suck to hear. If you are in 'like' where everything is fluttery feelings and sweet, then this song is probably on repeat. If you are happy in a relationship, maybe it makes you stop nitpicking on those little things you fight about and let the other person know you appreciate them and tell them how much you love them. Or, if you are single, with ridiculous/complicated, non-relationships and you just like the song, you probably posted it on your blog.

No comments: