Thursday, August 21, 2008

Butterfingers

Darvis Patton and Tyson Gay misconnected on the final pass in preliminaries of the 400-meter relay Thursday. Then, Torri Edwards and Lauryn Williams did the same thing for the women's team.
[from http://www.nbcolympics.com/trackandfield/news/newsid=243415.html]

oh. my. god. the mens 4x100 relay team dropped the baton.


Come to find out... so did the women's team. What happened?? I feel bad for them, because I cannot imagine how much that must suck.

I was at a bar having a drink w/ a friend when the men's race was on TV. Literally 10 people around the TV all said (at the same time, when he dropped it..) Oh. My. God.

1 comment:

Heather M said...

I was at the bar when Michael Phelps was swimming and people were cheering and going crazy. it was funny