Friday, January 21, 2011

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right

It is a serious winter wonderland outside today. Our office is still open but most schools and such are closed. That 100% worked out for me because the commute was slow - going weather wise, but not traffic wise. It took me a little over an hour to get in, which is equivalent to a bad traffic day. It's supposed to stop at 12, which should give the roads time to clear before I head out around 3p. And - it is really pretty outside 


So - not a bad morning, right? Well -  I'm dealing with some super annoying things right now. Since this isn't a private blog, and who knows who will find it, I can't be too specific. However, the general gist is - being stuck in the middle is awful. Whether it is a fight between friends, personal indecision, or being the confidant to multiple people - it is frustrating. When it is out of your control, it gets worse. When it affects you but you can't do much to change it - torture. Sometimes it's good to be neutral (i.e. Switzerland) but even that gets tiring. I am eager for the weekend, to unwind, relax and not worry about the ridiculousness I have to deal with M-F. 

One thing that is 'stuck in the middle' that does NOT suck - this song: 

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I also love that song.
And really, if you can't choose one side or the other, well YOU have to be Switzerland! I hear it is beautiful there too...