Sunday, January 11, 2009

interview

Not with a vampire, or Steve Buscemi as Pierre Pierre, but with me - courtesy of Paula.

1. Do you tell people you know, in real life, about your blog and/or tell them the URL so they can read it if they want?

Yes, but sometimes I think about starting a completely anonymous one so I can full-on vent about everything and talk about whatever I want without having to ever think about censoring it.



2. If you were given the option to have an epic kiss with any famous person, who would it be and why?
I'm going to take this as - you have to have the exact kiss that occurred in the movie scene with that celeb. SO - I will have to go with Brad Pitt in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. There are some pretty good ones in there. However, if you can pick any scene and any actor, I would take the Notebook kiss (the running/jumping one) w/ Christian Bale.



3. If you had the option to swap lives with someone, who would you choose? (Anyone - someone you know, or someone famous)
At this point, I can't say I want to swap lives with anyone. Maybe swap lives with some people I know to get a better idea of what goes on in their world.. but that's about it. (and no, I can't name names)




4. If you were only allowed to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Only one?? I guess I'd have to pick cereal. You can eat it day or night, dry or w/ milk - and there are a ton of varieties so there would be less chance of getting sick of it. My other thought was pizza - but I think that if I had that a few days in a row, I'd get bored quick.

5. Are there any reality tv shows you would consider taking part in?

I used to want to be on Real World - until it got completely out of control and obnoxious. Now, the only one I would consider is Amazing Race. Even if I lost - it'd be cool to travel around. Although it would be a pretty stressful way to see the world.

No comments: