Wednesday, July 2, 2008

aeropuerto

Due to a lovely hail/thunderstorm, my flight out of Boston was cancelled. I was put on an earlier flight (that makes no sense to me but whatever) which is delayed. The airline rep came over the loudspeaker and said the plane we are waiting for is in Logan airspace and once it lands and is cleaned we can go. I am guessing that even with the delay on the new flight I'll be out of Boston by 4.
I think airports are one of my favorite places. There is so much to watch and people are generally amusing.For example, people really freak out about delays and not getting what they want right away. Sometimes, things get to a point when you really cannot control what happens and you have to wait it out. I guess if you are trying to get somewhere important or have been traveling for a while your patience wears thin. I'm actually surprised I am so patient with airlines, considering I have to work hard to remind myself to be patient sometimes.

No comments: