Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Portsmouth, NH

I had a fabulous birthday weekend! 
 Scott and I went to Portsmouth, NH Saturday - Monday. 

We stayed at the super cute Ale House Inn

They had iPads in the room with bookmarks to restaurants for bfast, lunch & dinner, museums, and anything else you could imagine. 


The Inn is pretty small, but has a great nautical themed lobby.





In Portsmouth, we tried a bunch of great restaurants, 
enjoyed some local brews (and not so local brews) and music.
Highlights include: Agave, Book & Bar, Poco's  




Sunday, we started with a jazz Brunch at Rudi's 

Birthday mimosa? Why not! 

I got a new watch for my bday! Thanks Scott ! 

And, we saw a show at the Seacoast Repertory Theater. Musicals, mimosa brunch, and time away with Scott? Recipe for a great birthday! 

The Seacoast Rep is a quaint theater. You feel like you may be in someone's basement, but it had such a great vibe and awesome show! I'd never seen A Chorus Line, but it is one of those shows I know I needed to see, being the B'way Fan that I am! 
You can't go wrong with all that singing and dancing! 

No comments: