Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lori & Vera are Married!

 I am honored to have been a bridesmaid to Lori in her wedding to Vera. They are fun, funny, sweet and caring to each other, their friends, and family.  I love them so much.

These are out of order, but you get the idea.

me & one of the brides

It was Jen Nemi's birthday, and Lori honored her with cake, and a song. 
I'd love it if a friend got married on my bday - makes it even more special! 

Hey Guys, my bridesmaid, Jen is celebrating a bday today! 

Sneaky Lori!

Happy birthday Nemi! 

Love you! 

Jen & Jonathan


the GORGEOUS Brides ~ 

mustaches mean it's party time

serious. 

oui? 

this looks so fake, but so cute! these are my favorite girls!



Mustache instigator, Roberto.



love this girl!

Champagne toast in the ceremony? Of Course! 

Tears of joy, so happy for these two.

George, Lori, Erik 

first dance! 

Cheers to the rest of our lives ~ 

some of my favorites

No comments: