Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning, I opened presents at Scott's with him and his parents. Then, home to open gifts with the family and prep for our 11 person dinner!
Yummy cheese plate made by Heather

Receiving my award for the 'Most Improved Organizer of the Season'. I was on everyone about what the menus and plans were! 

All set for Mom, Dad, Grandparents, Heather, Erik, Chris, Kait, me, Scott, and Aunt Patty

Adorable and delicious Christmas tree cupcakes made by Kaitlin! 

Shiloh scamming slices of turkey

Common scene that night


2 for 2 

Finally! I gave Erik the much coveted JLHS track sweatshirt, now that he is 'officially' in the fam

more gifts!

Someone got spoiled ! A creeper and car jacks for Scott from the Meads! 

Shiloh hiding from the crowd

Last ones standing. We had such a fun time hanging out! 

Ending the night on a high note. Mom laughing at Chris' Chewbacca impersonation


Merry Christmas!!

No comments: